This is the website of a number of encounters organised since 2011 by members of the collective of the online platform LeftEast in collaboration with other collectives and comrades in the Eastern and Southern peripheries of Europe. To see more about the different encounters please check the respective pages in the menu or in the list below.
- 2011 – (Neo)liberalization of Socialism and the Crises of Capital, CEU, Budapest
- 2012 – Mapping Neoliberalism and Its Countermovements in the Former Second World, TEK, Budapest
- 2013 – Between (post)Socialism and (neo)Liberalism, Social Center Xaspel, Sofia, Bulgaria2015
- 2015 – Peripheralising Europe: an east/south encounter of translocal politics and practices, Žeimiai, Kaunas
- 2016 – People’s Movements: Violence and Solidarity in the Southeastern Peripheries of Europe: Bogazici University, Istanbul